What has been happening •
posted on Saturday, 10 March 2012 at 20:01 by Calleigh Ee Laine

I have been having good times lately. Just finished my internship, I'm having my holidays now. Just had my birthday party and waiting for all my friends to come back from internship as well. Could most probably treat this as a summer retreat.

Love life? I could probably say it's ok now. Sweet and probably something I would like. I'm taking it slow. I don't wanna rush things. We did sweet little things together, text messages & phone calls. Send pictures, play draw something together.

I can say matter-of-factly that I'm having fun with it, but I feel different when I'm with him. I feel safe, but I feel different. I don't know what it is yet. :)
I hope it's a good feeling. I hope it'll turn into something good. Cause after all this while, I have learnt not to expect anything from anyone.



‹ Backward Forward ›


Back to top