I'll do what I want.. <3
posted on Monday, 4 June 2012 at 04:09 by Calleigh Ee Laine






There are some things that I would love to do. Somehow time would not permit it. I love dancing, my injury took it away from me. I love traveling, time took it away from me. I love posing for the camera, my lack of confidence took it from me.

I've seen friends, doing all these & all I can do is stare in awe. But from today onwards, I'll do the things that I miss doing. I'll dance my heart out, one day run around Vatican City and pose on possibly any positive photography.

I want to do what I want, on my own terms. I wanna be what I want, without anyone telling me I can't. I wanna be me :)

That day will come. It will.


Loves. <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="br">

Labels:




‹ Backward Forward ›


Back to top