One Malaysia shoot :)
posted on Tuesday, 26 June 2012 at 01:54 by Calleigh Ee Laine


I was having my training & it was almost coming to an end. Then Gabe told me that he was helping his dad out looking for people to do a shoot for a 1Malaysia ad.
So he called me and I decided to give it a try. I took a day off and went for the casting in TTDI where the advertising company was. After a few shots and filling up a form, I was asked to wait to see if I was chosen for the shoot :)


Few months later, I got a call from Gabe saying that I was chosen & he gave me a date and time of the shoot.




While at the shoot :)




The studio :)




This is Suet Ying. I met her at the shoot :)








Me having a good time :)))




& this is the final product :)
I had so much fun during the shoot! :) hoping to have more of them!

Labels:




‹ Backward Forward ›


Back to top