Centre Stage. ( 2000 )
posted on Monday, 9 July 2012 at 05:43 by Calleigh Ee Laine


Dance, music, muscular boys, skinny girls. Pointe shoes, lights, audience and a stage.


Centre Stage.

A long time ago, I used to be a dancer. I used to dance ballet. I'm just an amature. Not anything spectacular, but I loved Ballet. & I still do. 

One day, my dance teacher decided to lend me a movie to watch. She lent it to all of us and I was the last one to get it :) 

I was only 9 when I watched it. Up till now, me being 21 and still love Ballet, I still love this movie.  

This movie is about a group of dancers and them being in a very prestige ballet company in New York City. Love, Challenges, Friendship, & a whole lot of tutus. :) ( in all colors you can think of ) 

I would watch this again, if I had the chance. I'll even go to the cinema for it. :) *bliss.* 

The soundtrack is not bad, as well. 


"I Wanna Be with You" - Mandy Moore
"First Kiss" - i5
"Don't Get Lost in the Crowd" - Ashley Ballard
"We're Dancing" - P.Y.T.
"Friends Forever" - Thunderbugs
"Get Used to This" - Cyrena
"
A Girl Can Dream" - P.Y.T.
"
Cosmic Girl" - Jamiroquai
"Higher Ground" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Come Baby Come" - Elvis Crespo & Gizelle D'Cole
"
The Way You Make Me Feel" - Michael Jackson
"If I Was the One" - Ruff Endz
"Canned Heat" - Jamiroquai"I Wanna Be with You" (Soul Soul Solution Remix) - Mandy Moore




Till then ;) 


Labels: , , , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›


Back to top