It"s gonna be a FRIDAY !!!
posted on Thursday, 26 July 2012 at 06:45 by Calleigh Ee Laine

It's been hectic. This week was exam week & my days could not get any worst. Paper after paper. Well, it's not like I have a choice. :) So then today, was the last paper of the week. It was HORRIBLE! I had my French paper, & I thought i was going to die. :/.

 But the good thing about today, is that tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! :)



Yipee... It's Friday! Enjoy the weekend - Images and gifs for social networks


The weekend is here as well, but hell, no partying. I'll only be partying with my books and my notes.

I have a law paper on Monday.(eeek!) I'm kinda afraid bout that paper though. My confidence is kinda down these few days & I hope my Law paper is going to be good,or I'm doomed. *sigh* 


Although, I have something to look forward to. I'll be going to Penang for a holiday with Vincent. A 4 days 3 nights trips. All I can think of on that trip will be FOOD FOOD FOOD! :) Will be posting up an update on the trip. ;)

 till then.



‹ Backward Forward ›


Back to top