One of the many outings. <3
posted on Friday, 13 July 2012 at 18:54 by Calleigh Ee Laine

I know it's funny, but I haven't been to Publika. I was dying to try this restaurant out as well. It's called Journal by Plan B. I have a friend who went there and took really cool pictures of the restaurant. So I planned a weekend with Vincent, and headed down to Solaris Dutamas :)

We got there and parked our car. While we were there we planned to watch a movie. ( that's always the case between the both of us.) So we decided, let's just eat first :)

We were looking for the place as it was my first time there and it looked really pretty. It had the warm and cozy, romantic ambience. They even had pretty cool chairs hung on the ceiling :)

We ordered and waited for our food. The concept is a really cool. Should not be missed experience.

Our food came and his was the Ox Tongue sandwich while mine was the Salty Beef Sandwich. It was not bad, however a little spicy for me :/

So we finished up, and headed for Midvalley for our movie. We got there and made it for a 10 plus movie. Bought our tickets and I saw a Mickey Mouse convention. There were giant Mickeys in different designs. So I told Vincent that I wanted to head over there to have a look!

It was so cute!! So very creative. They were all designed by the outlets in Midvalley as well as some of the art colleges. It's still on now till September :) go check it out!!! :)











The homemade chips were awesome!!!!!





















We had a great time! The Mickeys were damn adorable. :)

Till then :)



‹ Backward Forward ›


Back to top