Ankle Boots by Christian Siriano for Payless !
posted on Sunday, 18 November 2012 at 04:50 by Calleigh Ee Laine


I'm not really variant in my collection of shoes. I have the usual ballerina flats, pumps, wedges & slippers. There was one day, I was walking past Payless , & saw this really beautiful pair of ankle boots. I rarely look at shoes like these, cause I don't really have a place to wear them to. Then my best buddy told me, 'hey, just get it. You'll look nice with it in a pair of skinnies :)

I thought of it for a while, & thought, ' OK ! I'll just get it ! ' So i stepped back in to Payless, tried in on and paid for it ! ;) I was a happy girl :)

The ankle boots was designed by Christian Siriano. He's one of the contestants on Project Runway, as well as the winner in the 4th season & he did a scene on my favorite series : Jane By Design !


Isn't he fab ?!

These are my first pair of ankle boots :)


The gold and the suede :) 




The inside of the shoes. Leopard print just makes it even sexier :) 










I love the gold zipper :) 


till then :)



Labels: , , , , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›


Back to top