lately ? Insta-whoring :)
posted on Monday, 12 November 2012 at 04:25 by Calleigh Ee Laine





I usually don't take much pictures on Instagram, & i know alot of them who does it all the time. About food, clothes, what they wear, or where are they at during a holiday & what they just bought. Then somehow, got into the trend as well. I usually only take pictures of stuff that are rarely seen or, food from back home, ( i'm from Ipoh ) or the some gadgets. But now, i'm a little overusing it, i guess :/ . I'm actually looking to invest in a good camera. Like a DSLR. My picture taking skills is not good, but i'll try. Then i can post up better pictures :)

But other than that, that's what Instagram's for right ? here goes !



Not much of a fashionista. but i love going with simple :) 

With a few accessories. :) 



What I wore to class last Wednesday for a presentation.




The usual outing wear. Not too little. not too much. 
My & simplicity = best friends ! 

I wanted to portray the whole emotions thing ! :/



I wanted to portray the whole expressions thing ! :/
OOPS! I think i did it again ! ;)



Other randoms :)







My candy galore !







till then :)




Labels: , , , , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›


Back to top