Goodbye 2012, hello 2013 !
posted on Saturday, 5 January 2013 at 23:17 by Calleigh Ee Laine




The last year has been a great one. The new things i've learned discovered & the new awakenings. I've met new friends. I met the man that I love now and I've seen friends grow. That's the best part of my 2012.

I'm looking forward to another set of great memories that 2013 can bring me and the many more things I can learn and achieve ( i.have.to.graduate.)!

My gloomy days are behind me. I haven't been this happy since a few years ago and to celebrate  it, I went for a New Years Eve Party with one of my girlfriends and one with Vincent. Both at different places. No matter, I had so much fun & this is the first time I'm celebrating New Years with Vincent & without my 2 other best gfs :(. Marilyn was working & Esther is half way across the world.

Here are the best of 2012 :















Have a great & meaningful year, you guys !


till then :)




‹ Backward Forward ›


Back to top