Suka Restaurant • Bar
posted on Saturday, 9 February 2013 at 22:30 by Calleigh Ee Laine






Chinese New Year's close, & dad's back from overseas. So we decided to have dinner and usually we have dinner out when dad's home.
 
So we planned a day before CNY eve to have dinner & we went all the way to KL :)
I told them to leave home early, so that we don't have to be stuck in the jam. So we got there & went shopping at Sg. Wang buying last minute CNY clothes :)

Our reservation's at 8PM. We weren't late but there wasn't anybody in the restaurant
& only the terrace was occupied due to the low season. The restaurant's called Suka. It's located in One Residency.

It was my first time there.

We all had a 3 course meal. Mom and sis had chicken, my brother & me had beef then dad had lamb :)

The ambience was relaxing, I guess they have bands playing as I saw music instruments inside and I don't think they're just for show :D Too bad, noone was playing when we were there having dinner :(





The soup was pretty awesome ! Tomato soup :)






This was one of the best Mango Cheesecakes I've tasted ! :)


It's located at :

One Residency, Lot A-0-1, No.1 Jalan Nagasari, Off Jalan Raja Chulan 50200 Kuala Lumpur.               

Since Valentine's Day is close, why not head over there for a nice romantic dinner ?

Guys ? You know what to do :)

till then :)

Labels: , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›


Back to top