What's in my Cosmobox this month ?
posted on Saturday, 22 June 2013 at 07:20 by Calleigh Ee Laine





Hello guys ! This is my next post about my subcribtion from Cosmobox ! Sorry about the picture, I'm still trying out the new app my friend told me about :) 

I pretty liked this month's box cause of the Maybeline New York : Volum' Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes Mascara ! I loooooove mascaras ! I don't know how good it'll look on me yet, but there's only one way to find out ! 

Here's the list : 

1. B.liv by cellnique 
2. Murad Resurgence Hydrating Toner 
3. Murad Essential-C day moisturizer SPF 30|PA++ 
4. L'oreal Professional : Liss Ultime Masque 
5. Collistar : Biorevitalizing anti cellulite concentrate 'Mesotheraphy' Effect 
6. Cosmobox : Natural Looking Eyelashes 

Want the goodies I have ? Head over to boxculture.com & have it delivered to your house ! 

Till then :) 

Labels: , , , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›


Back to top