Hashtag #France #Toulouse
posted on Wednesday, 17 July 2013 at 07:28 by Calleigh Ee Laine


I'm sorry for the lack of updates, i've been so busy with school work and assignment due dates, i didn't get to even really touch my computer to blog.

Anyhoo, I don't know how interested are my posts but this is the pictures from my France trip, but this time in Toulouse. We went to amazing churches, and to Capitole as well. The streets were filled with gorgeous people and shopping !!! The best times I've had in France was in Toulouse. The food, the crowd, and the view all breathtaking :)

( Pictures courtesy of Lau Sze Meng)
































































































































Till then :)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›


Back to top