Sexy,French,Fashion.
posted on Wednesday, 31 July 2013 at 06:24 by Calleigh Ee Laine


I've been crazy about Garance Dore ever since I found out about her. I followed her blog, Instagram account, I am a BIG fan !

She portrays this really easy going kind of thing and she takes wonderful pictures of amazing fashion. Simple yet classy. That's what I love most about her.

But that's not the only thing I'm crazy about when it comes to Garance Dore, also her illustrations!
It's so simple and mostly on a white background with minimum but bold colors.

These are the many few that I adore most!









I especially looooovve this one! All lines, and suddenly a splash of color. Subtle in some ways. 




I wish that I could possibly save up enough to get one copy of these for myself. 

Check out Garancedore.com ! You'll love it as much as I do :) 

till then :) 

( Photos Courtesy of Garancedore.com )

Labels: , , , , , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›


Back to top