ELLE MY app on iOS & Android ~ Need you say more?
posted on Tuesday, 29 April 2014 at 02:26 by Calleigh Ee Laine

Dear me, it's been such a long time since I last wrote anything in here. BUT! I can assure you, that i'm still here :) (if you guys were wondering). Since I got my job, I was juggling and pacing around it between work and family, and every time I knew what I wanted to blog about, I was too tired to. I know excuses, excuses.

I recently got really interested in stuff which incorporates fashion and tech. & I'm a slave to my phone. So, I am constantly looking for the best apps that has all about fashion, lifestyle and all of that pretty sort, right on my phone.

Then suddenly, ELLE Magazine launched in Malaysia with their first issue featuring Datuk Michelle Yeoh on the cover!

So I followed them on twitter,  & one day while I was scrolling, I found out that they even have an app! Of course I clicked the link and downloaded it (you, kidding me? Like duh!). And they have tons of stuff in it. Fashion's latest news, healthy living and best of all, they contests you can join! You can also register and be a member of MY ELLE Club. I have to say it's much easier than flipping a magazine when you're looking for something to win easy.

You get the latest news on fashion, or movie of the week. They even have stuff like 'best runway look' or 'top 10 picks'! News about celebrities, food, and what's happening in KL! You name it, they've got it!


Download the app here and knock yourself out on what ELLE has to offer. They're available on both iOS & Android.

& trust me you will love it :)

(Picture: elle.my/apps)

till then :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,




‹ Backward Forward ›


Back to top