Proenza Schouler: Swimwear Collection ~ Not just for the Beach.
posted on Sunday, 8 June 2014 at 05:53 by Calleigh Ee Laine


 

It started off with two people who was passionate about fashion. Known to have designed the signature and anti-it bag, PS1, Jack and Lazaro have been busy with other collaborations. I fell in love with their designs after knowing of the PS1 and finally owning it ( as a prize) and it's my favourite bag till now and also to many celebrities like Dakota Fanning and Jessica Alba.

With their recent collaboration with M.A.C, spending couple of years to come up with the perfect collection of make up and now swimwear! 

I always love a great bikini, being in a tropical country, you might just be able to wear them whenever you hit a nearby beach or, your friend's condo for a quick swim. 

After signing a deal with Swimsuits Anywhere, PS debuted their first ever swimsuit collection during their Resort 2015 preview presentation. The collection will consist of 20 swimwear designs, that include bikinis, one-pieces, and pareos (mmmm :)). The collection is made of two particular themes, surf and skate, and fashion styles.

I truly adore anything and everything they have ever designed. I would love to get my hands on these swimsuits, but I think the next nearest place I could probably get them is in their new store in Singapore. 

This duo has captured my heart and I can't wait to see Proenza Schouler's next upcoming project! 

 till then :) 

Image: Instyle.com



Labels: , , , ,




‹ Backward


Back to top